Reporting an officer

Go down

Reporting an officer

Post  Sherlock on Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:58 am

In the Los Santos Police Department, officers pledge to serve in their jurisdiction and carry out their assignments in the best way possible. We attempt to make sure our personnel are on-task and maintain the expected level of conduct. However, should you feel any of our personnel are breaching the enforced rules and/or oaths; you are most welcome to make a complaint. Simply contact the Internal Affairs Department (IAD) at the following address:

Internal Affairs Department
Los Santos Police Department
1 East Pershing Square
Los Santos

((Make a complaint in the public reporting department))
NOTE: Complaints can be ic or ooc not both in 1 msg!

Posts : 61
Join date : 2010-10-22
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum